Shopping, leisure and time out
Lunch at the Italian Restaurant or at the Steakhouse – or just as a take away? A quick haircut or a workout? A spot of shopping after work and savour a real espresso or a handmade pasta in the Village? Or take a little time to explore Stücki Park’s retail outlets at your leisure and later on discover the new entertainment program at the new cinema or bowling center? At Stücki Park, you’ll find everything you need. And much more.
Current opening hours Center:
Mo-Sat from 7.30 am to 1 am, Sunday from 9.30 am to 1 am.
Detailed opening hours you will find at the particular tenants side
Dipl.-Psych. Univ. Lindita Ballazhi
|Bhf. Basel SBB||15 Min.||26 Min.||26 Min.||16 Min.|
|EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg||18 Min.||45 Min.||53 Min.|
Exit and slip road 3 minutes’ drive away
Signs for: Stücki Park
Satnav: Badenstrasse 5, Basel
Bus number 36 or 46
The BVB number 36 and 46 buses depart from Basel Badischer Bahnhof (every 7.5 minutes). Terminus: ‘Kleinhüningen’. Bus stops: ‘Stücki’ and ‘Hochbergerstrasse’, 1–2 minutes on foot from Stücki Park.
Tram number 8 or 17
A quick way to get to Stücki Park is by BVB tram number 8 or 17. Connections from Basel SBB railway station and Basel city centre, tram stop: ‘Kleinhüningen’ on the number 8 (4 minutes on foot) or ‘Wiesenplatz’ on the number 17 (6 minutes on foot).
Car park opening hours
Monday to Sunday: 5:30 am – midnight
The charges are also displayed in the car park. Fee for lost parking ticket: CHF 45
|1 Std.||CHF 0.50|
|1.5 Std.||CHF 1.00|
|2 Std.||CHF 1.50|
|2.5 Std.||CHF 2.00|
|3.5 Std.||CHF 3.-|
|4 Std.||CHF 4.-|
|4.5 Std.||CHF 6.-|
|5 Std.||CHF 9.-|
|5.5 Std.||CHF 12.-|
|6 Std.||CHF 15.-|
|6.5 Std.||CHF 17.50|
Each additional 0.5 hour at CHF 2.50
- Innovation – Experience – Health – Shopping
- Business hub with workspace for 4,000 people
- Area of 111,000 m2
- Opening/completion of two further new office and laboratory buildings with a total area of 13,500 m2
- Opening/completion of the first two new office and laboratory buildings with a total area of 14,100 m2
- a total of 2300 jobs/workplaces
- Conference centre for talks, exhibitions and much more
- Multiplex cinema with 14 screens
- Bowling alley
- Opening of the Village at the heart of Stücki Park
- Communal centre where people come to meet
- Workspace for 1,950 people
- Transformation of Stücki Park
The approach is human-centred. As well as adding shopping and entertainment, enhancements are made to facilities for employees.
- Opening of the Technologiepark Basel reinforces the location as a business hub.
- 84,000 m2 for development of the district
The Stücki shopping centre opens in September. At the same time, the medical technology company Medartis moves into its premises in the north of the area.
- A centre for culture and cultures
After industry come art and entertainment, with performances, events and all-night parties. A spirit of innovation still reigns. The Stücki area becomes a magnet, attracting people from around the world.
- Pioneering spirit
In the 19th century, Basel’s dyeing business led to industrialisation. Basel’s dye works was among the pioneers of the chemical industry. Its impact on the town can still be felt today.